Grant Guidelines (Please read thoroughly):
- Applications will be available April 1st- June 30th, 2021. No late applications will be accepted
- Must be a registered 501c3 not-for-profit or unit or sub-unit of government
- The projects must take place in one or more of the eight counties served by the Tombigbee RC&D Council: Bibb, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Lamar, Pickens, Sumter or Tuscaloosa
- A grant orientation meeting will be required for receipt of Cooperative Agreement
- If your application is approved, you will be able to start your project on October 1, 2021. Purchases made before October 1st will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- You will have until August 1, 2022 to complete your project and have proper documentation turned in unless your agreement states differently.
- ALL grants are on a reimbursement only basis, therefore no funds are awarded until the project is complete and proper documentation of expenditures are presented.
- The required documentation includes:
- A signed copy of the Cooperative Agreement on file
- Receipts/Cancelled checks for total amount of approved funds
- Photos of the project
- Final report provided by the council
- The application request range is $3,000 – $10,000
- IMPORTANT: Please list out your budget items in order of priority and state whether the project can still be completed if partially funded.
- NO reimbursement will be made for food or snacks
- ****If your organization has received a grant from Tombigbee RC&D within the previous 2 grant cycles, your application will be given a lower priority, but we still encourage and welcome all applications.
FY2022 Grant Priorities:
First Responders/ Health
Tombigbee RC&D Grants will not fund:
- Capital Assets
- Operational phases of established programs
- Endowment campaigns
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Individuals working independently
- Post-event or after the fact situations
- Land purchases
If you should have questions, need assistance in completing the application, or need help in determining if your proposed project is eligible, contact the Programs Manager, Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-722-2498