Tombigbee has recently partnered with West Alabama Works, which will provide over 500 jobs to 8 counties we serve. This would be achieved by implementing a self-service kiosk, allowing individuals of various age groups to submit job applications to multiple employers simultaneously. Additionally, high school student programs will also be in place aiding them in locating a job and gaining valuable work experience. With this system in place, both young adults and older individuals will have access to numerous employment opportunities. To apply and find a job you can scan our QR code or click on the link provided.
Some helpful steps are:
- Once on the link https://www.westalabamajobs.com/resume?event=tbb fill out digit resume
- Once completed you will be take to the job page of jobs available
- On jobs desired click “view job details” which will expand job info/ details
- Scroll down in the details of desired job and you will see “apply” click this to apply
- Phone updates about job application should be sent if phone number was applied on digital resume